Monsters time (Zombies) Monsters time (Zombies)

This is a pretty terrible game. The art needs a lot of improvement, the hitbox on your character needs to be reduced, the gun seems to stop too short, enemies spawn on top of you and drain your health.

You stated in one of the reviews below that this is a demo, hopefully you do a major overhaul on this system.

dridiyassine responds:

Man you didn't play the second demo version of this game ??

TapCat! TapCat!

For a simple game, it's actually pretty entertaining. I feel that maybe clicking around could be a bit more responsive and there could be a bit of music.

But I like the concept a lot, the sound effects are really funny as well. Great Job :)

Lands of Mobius Ep2 Lands of Mobius Ep2

Will get this out of the way, the story is nothing to write home about. It seems like every other sonic fan story out there as far as I know.

I will say that the battle system is very stable, being a very very simplified final fantasy system, but the challenge is very non existent, the game kinda holds your hand the entire time.

The animation of the movie scenes is quite nice, but the dialogue can be tuned a bit.

The music choices are really good and the sound effects are quite high quality.

Overall, It's a decent game, but I feel that it should probably have been a flash movie instead.